SCR STATICAL VOLTAGE STABILISER
NECS SCR Static Voltage Stabilisers are real-time small-step type, motor-less, and have good voltage regulation up to 5 volt accuracy. These systems are built on state-of-the-art technology using the PLL Zero Cross-Tap Changing algorithm inside DSP to ensure that sensitive loads are effectively protected from grid voltage variations. The basic topology uses a buck-boost transformer with fine, intelligently selected taps.
1 phase input, 1 phase output
3 phase input, 3 phase output
- Medical equipment, industrial machinery, instruments, and measurement,
- process monitoring and control, security and transport systems, etc.
- Hospital, airport.
- Superstore, CCTV, Flex Banner Printing Machines, etc.
- Petrol pump dispensing machines
- CNC, laser, moulding machines, etc.
- Large Industries.