Home inverters use grid or line power to charge the battery when the grid is available and generate pure sine wave, clean, and stable power for equipment if grid or line power fails. Moreover, the intelligent SMPS PWM charger is capable of shortening the charging hours. Built-in isolation transformers provide extra ruggedness and reliability.
- 1 phase input, 1 phase output
- Domestic, Superstores, and Malls
- Farmhouses, hospitals, and air ports
- Bus Terminals and Remote Locations
- Water Treatment Plants,
- Wireless repeaters, cellular BTS stations, etc.
- Petrol filling machines