SERVO VOLTAGE STABILISER
NECS Servo Voltage Stabilisers are real-time continuous correction types, motor-controlled, and have good voltage regulation and accuracy. These systems are built on state-of-the-art microcontrollers to ensure that sensitive loads are effectively protected from grid voltage variations. The basic topology uses a buck-boost transformer with a motor-controlled dimmer.
1 phase input, 1 phase output
3 phase input, 3 phase output
- Medical equipment, industrial machinery, instruments, and measurement,
- process monitoring and control, security and transport systems, etc.
- Hospital, airport.
- Superstore, CCTV, Flex Banner Printing Machines, etc.
- Petrol pump dispensing machines
- CNC, laser, moulding machines, etc.
- Large Industries.