IGBT STATICAL VOLTAGE STABILISER
NECS IGBT Static Voltage Stabilisers are step-less, motor-less, and have accurate voltage regulation. These systems are built on state-of-the-art technology using a PID algorithm inside DSP to ensure that sensitive loads are effectively protected from grid voltage variations. The basic topology uses a buck-boost transformer. The voltage correction is achieved electronically without any step changes in voltage during regulation using PWM.
- 1 phase input, 1 phase output
- 3 phase input, 3 phase output
- Medical equipment, industrial machinery, instrumentation and measurement, process monitoring and control, security and transport systems, etc.
- Hospital, airport.
- Superstore, CCTV, Flex Banner Printing Machines, etc.
- Petrol pump dispensing machines
- CNC, laser, moulding machines, etc.