IGBT STATIC VOLTAGE STABILIZER
NECS IGBT Static Voltage Stabilizers are step-less, motor-less, having accurate Voltage regulation. These systems are built on state of the art technology using PID algorithm inside DSP to ensure that sensitive loads are effectively protected from grid voltage variations. The basic topology uses a buck-boost transformer. The Voltage correction is achieved electronically without any step changes in voltage during regulation using PWM.
- 1 Phase input , 1 Phase output
- 3 Phase input , 3 Phase output
- Medical Equipment, industrial machinery, instrument and measurement, process monitoring and control, security and transport systems etc.
- Hospital, airport.
- Superstore, CCTV, Flex Banner Printing Machines etc.
- Petrol Pump dispensing machines.
- CNC, Laser & Molding Machines etc.