DSP Sine wave Lift Inverter (3In- 3Out)
NECS DSP Sine wave Lift Inverter is designed to generate 3-phase output with neutral. This type of Lift Inverter is widely used for 3phase load during the power failure. Also, this Lift Inverter supports other important loads like staircase, lifts,elevators parking compound & common lighting & security system, etc.
The heart of This Inverter/UPS is 32Bit DSP Sine wave three-phase inverter, isolated battery charger, and an auto change over system. Whenever the utility supply is available, the charger provides constant voltage and constant current to charge the battery bank.
NECS DSP Sine wave static inverter /UPS provides 3-phase (R,Y,B,N) to run 3 phase loads by using the energy stored in its bank. Also, customization of this UPS is possible to handle in-rush current that can drive various motor loads such as Elevators (Lift), Water Pumps, Fire pumps etc. NECS DSP static inverter /UPS is complete solutions for the most critical applications which require power backup in day to day operations.
- State of the Art MOSFET/IGBT Based PWM Technology.
- Multiple stage isolated smart Charger.
- High performance voltage and current regulation with 32 bit DSP control.
- Surge load capacity up to 300%.
- Quiet operation of AC motors as well as the other Inductive loads due to pure sine wave output
- Very low Total Harmonic Distortion <3%
- Wide input voltage range.
- Selectable Changeover Time can be set 1 second to 20 seconds.
- All necessary Protection like Short Circuit, Over Temp., Battery Low/High, Mains MCB Tripped etc. with Comprehensive display.
- These inverter /UPS can be integrated with solar power to charge the batteries by using external solar charge controllers.
- All parameters ans settings can be done via front panel LCD display to save installation time and can be customize as per application
|Capacity||4/5 KVA||6 KVA||8/10 KVA||12 KVA||12 KVA||15KVA To 300 KVA|
|Nominal DC Voltage||72 VDC (6 Batteries)||72/180 VDC (6/15 Batteries)||180 VDC (15 Batteries)||240 VDC (20 Batteries)||240 VDC (20 Batteries)||240 V To 384V Customized DC Voltage|